Life

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Official Oath

Okay guys... Here it is. I'm not being lazy anymore. :)

The Oath!
Physical Health
· Eat 3 Meals a day
· Get outside for as long as you can, even if it’s just breathing some fresh air
· Drink at least 6 cups of water per day
· Sit straight in your chair
· Stretch when you wake up and before going to bed
· Only 3 pieces of candy or dessert per day
· No electrical appliances on hair (Straighteners, Curling Irons, Blow dryers, etc.)
· Get at least 8 hours of sleep
· Shower at least every other day
Emotional Health
· Relax! Life is good.
· Try not to get angry (Count to 10 before yelling or getting angry)
· Find some time for yourself, at least 10 minutes a day
· Say only good things about others
· Don’t get involved in drama or gossip
Spiritual Health
· Remember your morning and evening prayers! (You can also pray in the middle of the day)
· Read the scriptures for at least 10 minutes everyday
· Work on Personal Progress and come to Friday night activities when they are planned
· Attend Mutual every Tuesday or Wednesday, or as often as possible and also attend church on Sunday
Education
· Try to finish your homework the day it is assigned
· Prioritize! Do the most important things first
· Pay attention in class- You’ll be surprised how much you can get done.
· Work with your friends and teacher- make sure you understand what you are learning

I, solemnly swear that I will follow the rules and guidelines of The Oath and support my friends as they do so to. I realize that I have to fulfill my obligation for the designated time period, and will do so without whining or secretly breaking the rules. I realize I am responsible for my actions, and I will do my best to achieve what The Oath is asking me to do.
Signed,

2 comments: