Life

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mormon and I Know It

Mormon and Know It


Written by... lots of people... (But mainly Maddie and Bryn-- Done in Science!)





Goes to the tune Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO










When we walk on by, people be sayin' like, "Man! They shine!"





Missionaries on the street, you see them there and you're thinkin', "Neat!"





This is how we roll, skirts and dress pants, modest folk!





Like true saints, pure as snow,





Off to the temple, watch 'em go!





Chorus:





Aah! Hey, look at that spirit!





Aah! Hey look at that glow!





Aah! Hey look at that spirit!





I, I, I know!





x2


When I walk on the street (yeah)





This is what I see (uh-huh)





Everybody stops and is lookin' at me





I read my scriptures everyday and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it





I'm Mormon and I know it x2





When we're in the hall, we're discussing Adam's fall





And when I'm at the beach, I'm in a one-piece tryin' ta tan my cheeks! (Wah!)





This is how we roll, c'mon people, it's time ya know





We're headed to the church' hey don't be nervous,





You don't need much to attend a service (Wah!)





Chorus x2





When I walk in the street (ya)





This is what I see (uh-huh)





Everybody stops and is lookin' at me





I read my scriptures everyday and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it





I'm Mormon and I know it





I'm Mormon and I know it





Check it out, (ya) check it out





Pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, yeah x4





Say your prayers, man





I'll say my prayers, man


Yeah I'm Mormon and I know it


Chorus x2


Yeah, I'm Mormon and I know it!


(Sorry that this is stretched out and weird.... I couldn't fix it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment